Thursday, September 4, 2008

Maybe I Have, Like, A Problem?


Well, I went and did it. I bought another guitar. Am I addicted? Is it time for an intervention? What am I, crazy? Stupid?

Yeah, okay, I walked into that one.

Still, it’s a pretty sweet axe and all. No way will my loving wife, indulgent of my multitude of vicissitudes and eccentricities though she may be, allow me to ever buy a third one, surely? Only one way to find out, I guess...

FYI, For they initiated in the super-secret “we’re so cool” lingo of the guitar dork, and just because I want to crow, here’s what $500 gets you:

  • Quilt-top PRS McCarty clone (very high quality. I actually played this one before I bought it).
  • Seymour Duncan Pickups (SH-2n “Jazz” neck, SH-4 “JB” bridge)
  • Sweet abalone vine inlays
Check out Raven West guitars. You’ll thank me later.

0 uninformed opinions: