Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What Fresh Hell Is This?

Since I'm always looking for more people to tell me what to do, how to act, and what to think, I was intrigued by this list of 1001 must-read fiction titles. And since anything that's vaguely interesting to me is bound to be earth-shatteringly life-altering for you, I share it with you now.

More lists:

  • - 100 essential Jazz albums
  • - The Thousand "best" films of all time (I will save you the cruel suspense: Ironman did not make the list)
  • - And, not quite a list, but a review of a list in book-form (can't wait for the audiobook!), Your Essential Reading List for Becoming a Literary Genius in 365 Days.

  • I love that last site, because a) it's called "Bookslut" (two of my favorite things!), and b) she mentions Neiszche, which as you well know is a primary symptom of pedantic nitwittery (see my previous posts).

    Go forth and be enlightened, my delicious little monkey-lickers.

    0 uninformed opinions: